Big Al Capone’s, the former Furhman’s Hotel built in 1846, was recently recognized as the #3 Oldest Bar in
Wisconsin still in operation and is a State Historical Landmark. The Hotel was a stagecoach stop and in the 20’s,
legend has it notorious gangster, Al Capone, stayed here frequently.
We offer casual dining with Paninis, Homemade Pizza, Pasta, Friday Fish Fry, Kids Menu, Burgers & Sandwiches,
homemade soups & desserts. A full service bar both inside & out (weather permitting) offers all your favorite
cocktails, including muddled Old-Fashioned’s, blender drinks, craft & bottled beer and ice cold draft beer.
Large screen TV’s and cable for most sporting events.
Bar Bingo on Mondays and Entertainment most Saturday’s.
- Monday 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM